THE CITY’S MOST STYLISH INTERIORS
Instinctively calming. Immensely stylish. The interiors of 55 Charles are anything but ordinary. Natural woods. Subtle swatches of gold. Sand and stone lend all the public spaces an infinitely cosmopolitan aura. A chic interpretation of less being more. The suites too are no different. Infused with luxury, your home is nothing less than a haven of modern design. With high-end finishes, contemporary fixtures, and highly functional designs, you’ll always live in style at 55 Charles.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
A dramatic 48-storey modern point tower at 55 Charles Street East, Toronto designed by the award-winning architectural firm architectsAlliance.
Lobby and extensive amenities designed by the internationally renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone. Over 20,000 square feet of amenities will be located on both the eighth floor and the rooftop, and will include state-of–the-art fitness facilities, with his-and-hers changes rooms and steam rooms,as well as lounges, private dining rooms, kitchens, and bars. The eighth floor opens onto extensive roof gardens designed by the acclaimed landscape architect Janet Rosenberg Studio and will include outdoor seating, tables, barbeques and planting. At the top of the building, the rooftop C Lounge, a south-facing indoor and outdoor amenity will include a large party room with a full kitchen, dining area, lounge areas and outdoor terrace with barbeques, planting and lounging areas.
- Ground floor pet spa.
- Parcel storage room including refrigerated storage.
- 4 levels of underground parking, including visitor parking, lockers and bicycle storage.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge service.
- Suites designed by Cecconi Simone with 9’ smooth-finished ceilings.
- Choice of pre-finished engineered laminate flooring in living/dining, bedroom and den areas, as per builder’s standard samples.
- Solid core suite entry door with dead-bolt and security view-hole.
- Sliding doors to balconies and/or terraces, as per plan.
- Insulated, double-glazed floor to ceiling aluminum windows.
- Architecturally designed baseboards, door frames and casings.
- Black hanging rod with wood shelf in all closets.
- Stacked washer/dryer appliances with exterior venting in all suites as per plans.
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom-designed by Cecconi Simone in a variety of materials and colours as per builder’s samples. Innovative millwork built-in seating bench and table as per plan.
- Pantry and/or storage areas, as per plan.
- Choice of porcelain stone composite countertops and back-splash as per builder’s samples.
- Panasonic appliance package including an integrated refrigerator, induction cooktop, stainless-steel oven, hood-fan, dishwasher and microwave.
- Single bowl stone composite under-mounted sink with contemporary designed faucet.
- Integrated LED lighting in upper cabinetry.
- Vanity with integrated storage system custom-designed by Cecconi Simone.
- Mirror with integrated lighting and storage shelving above vanity custom designed by Cecconi Simone.
- Porcelain stone countertop with under-mounted porcelain sink, as per builder’s samples.
- Choice of porcelain tiles on floor and wall of tub/shower enclosure as per builder’s samples.
- Black plumbing fixtures
- Tile niche in shower for added storage
- Soaker tubs as per plans.
- Frameless glass shower enclosures as per plans.
- Pressure balance valve in showers.
- Exhaust vented to exterior.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
- Entire building is fire-sprinklered.
- Emergency voice communications systems, smoke/carbon monoxide detector where applicable in each suite.
- 24-hour 7-day a week full concierge service.
- Enter-phone at lobby to facilitate visitor access.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to concierge.
- Rough-in intrusion provision on windows and exterior doors for ground floor suites only.
- Suite entry door to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
- Entrance, exits, elevators and selected exterior areas, monitored by closed circuit security system.
- Well-lit underground parking with video surveillance and entry / exit overhead door.
- Secure bicycle storage rooms.
- Building-wide electronic control system with encrypted fob access.
- Restricted floor access.
- Two-way voice communication stations with call buttons in common areas.
- High-efficiency gas boilers for domestic hot water and heating / cooling loop.
- Four-pipe mechanical system allowing individually controlled heating and cooling any time of the year.
- Separate water and electrical consumption meters for each suite.
- Heat recovery ventilators in each suite.
- Energy efficient lighting in garage and corridors.
- Partial Green Roof.
- Tri-sorter garbage chute.
- Water conservation plumbing fixtures.
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) paints and adhesives.
- Carbon monoxide monitoring in parking garages to increase efficiency of fans used for fresh air distribution.
- Easily accessible and secure bicycle parking areas.
ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
- Pre-wired for Fibre optic high-speed internet access in all suites.
- Pre-wired for Fibre optic cable TV and telephones.
- WiFi provided in the lobby and amenity areas.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Capped ceiling outlet above kitchen table, bedrooms, and/or dens as per plan.
- Pot lights in hallways, bathrooms, and closets as per plan.
- Smart thermostats and room temperature controls.
- USB duplex receptacle electrical outlet (2 per unit) to provide quick and convenient access for charging personal electronic devices.
Dropped ceilings and bulkheads may occur to accommodate heating, ventilation and cooling systems, electrical and mechanical systems or to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Building Code. All ceiling heights are approximate.
Window heights as per plan.
Ceramic and porcelain tile are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
References to appliance model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model
Flooring and specific features will depend on the Vendor’s package as selected.
All dimensions, if any, are approximate. All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice. E.&O.E.